Convergence on 2002 43FDX20B
<< Back to Hitachi Tips
Just in case .... before attempting this, please read warnings on doing convergence on
2000/2001 units..... Read up more here...
- Hit MAGIC FOCUS
- While running, hit it again until it says Stop
- Hit Status on Remote. It'll say Dynamic Mode on the screen and will go
automatically to the Convergence grid.
- Use remote buttons 4, 6, 2, and 5 to move around the grid. Use buttons 0 for Red
and ANT for Blue. Use the Green grid as the reference point, so don't move it.
- Press 0 five times for Medium, 7x5 mode
- Press ANT five times for 13x9 mode = 72points
- When satisfied, hit PIP Mode. Message "Save to ROM?" will appear on the
screen. Press PIP again to save. Green dots will appear.
- "Carefully Now" hit Mute once. The grid will come up.
- Hit PIP Mode once ONLY. It will again ask "Save to ROM?". DON'T do it
- Hit PIP Channel to initialize Magic Focus.
- When it completes, the automatic setup green dots appear again.
- Shut off the TV set and wait 15 seconds
- Turn it back on.
- Test Magic Focus is you wish.