AVTool 5842 Video Router
<< Back to Video Switches
Here is an offering from AVTool, the AVTool 5842 Component Video Router.
Below is information from their website:
AVT-5842 Component Video Router is a 4-Input by 2-Output switcher that can be used for
either YPbPr Progressive Scan Video or YCbCr Component Video, plus Stereo Audio.
The AVT-5842 is Dual Output Switcher and the selected input is routed to both outputs.
Selection can be made by the front panel push buttons or by the IR Remote Control. Up to
four devices with Component Video outputs, such as DVD Players, Video Game Consoles, HDTV
Receivers or HD Cable Boxes, can be connected to two TV Sets, HDTV Displays or other
devices with Component Video inputs, without moving cables around.
The high signal bandwidth insures no loss of video or audio quality.
Note - This unit does not transcode, so for example, a YPbPr input signal cannot go to
a YCbCr device.
AVT-5842 Features and Specs
- 4 Component Video Inputs via RCA connectors
- 4 Stereo Audio Inputs via RCA connectors\2 Identical Component Video Outputs via RCA
- 2 Identical Stereo Audio Outputs via RCA connectors
- Works with Progressive Scan YPbPr 480p, 576p, 720p or 1080i Component Video
- Works with Interlaced Scan YCbCr Component Video
- IR Remote or Manual Control
- Video Bandwidth: 100MHz
- Channel Separation: >50dB
- Noise Reduction: >50dB
- NTSC and PAL compatible
- Size: 1.9" High x 9" Wide x 5.7" Deep (48 x 230 x 145mm)
- Weight: 2 lbs (920g)
- 12VDC @ 185mA Power Consumption
- 115VAC Power Adapter Included
- One-Year Limited Warranty