<< Back to Thomson Tips
For Models 52RW64E, 44RW65ES, 52RW65ES, 52RW77WS.
Tip from Chauvin Didier. From the TV
- power off the TV,
- then power it on holding PROG- and VOL-.
For Model 52RW87ES
Tip from Gerard Mineo. Just a word
about the service menu for the Thomson 52RW87ES.
To access this menu,
- Switch off the TV from the remote controler first
- Then power off the TV with from the TV board.
- Then power on the TV while pressing the Vol- and Prog- until you see the service menu
appear on the screen.
For Model 32VK35US
Tip from Chauvin Didier. After searching the web for months I finally found how to get into the
service menu on my Thomson 32VK35US TV set (which has the ICC20 chassis apparently). At
last - a perfectly aligned widescreen picture! Anyway, here's the method, translated from
a rather bad French original...
- Use the remote control to put the set into Standby mode.
- Press and hold the "Vol -" button on the front of the set.
- Press and hold the "Prg -" button on the set. Keep both buttons down for about
8 seconds, then the TV will turn on and the service menu will appear.
There are a few simple menus, making it pretty easy to adjust all the usual things.
While in service mode you can press "Exit" on the remote to get an unobscured,
full-screen view of adjustments, after which the Blue FastText button gets you back into
the service menus.
Hope someone finds this useful.. I did!"
Here's a website
on Thomson Service Menu provided by Michel Baulez.
Site is in French but it may be of some use.